Activities to Domaine de la Grangée
The Grangée welcomes you to its area of 3 hectares in nature
A paradise for children, they can run and play in the grass, cycling, have a good time by taking out their taste.
With a little patience, parents & children will have occasions to observe squirrels, hare, many birds etc ...evolving freely in the park.
Come and see our chickens, cockerels and turkeys, they will be glad to see you.
A tennis court & bowls ground are available and free of charge 500m from La Chapelle Blanche Saint Martin. Please note that the booking must be done with the town council and keys are to be taken from there.
(We provide rackets and shuttlecocks - deposit € 20)
A pond near the site is available, fishing is allowed (roach, carp, pike ...).
We offer fishing rods rent.
Relaxation will be at the rendezvous.
The Château de Grillemont
The château de Grillemont is located at few kilometres from the Chapelle Blanche St Martin town centre.
The gardens can be visited from 1 pm to 6 pm. The castle can be visited with a guide at 2pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, (only from July 1st to August 15th).
Nestled in a little valley bordered by forests and ponds. This forteress has been built under French King Louis XIth and changed in 1740 by François-Balthazard Dange d'Orsay, Farmer-general.
The visitor can see three towers framing large façade of this beautifull residence, in middle of a park. The imposing outhouses, built in 1765, are parts of the domain.
Mathieu and Emilie welcome you in their farm (for more information please on the link)
AOP* Sainte Maure of Touraine: it is the cheese bound to the country of Touraine.
This truncated lactic cheese is crossed in its heart by a pyrographed straw of rye.
* AOP is a label equivalent to Protected Designation of Origin (PDO).
For families or just a couple, a small route of half an hour.
For more experts, there is also a 1h30 route by the Château de Grillemont with its forests and ponds.
For more advanced other routes are possible on foot or by bike. Please click her to discover them.
Many other activities are available near La Grangée :
- Tennis court, pétanque (500m)
- Paramotor in La Chapelle Blanche, baptisms, training ... (1km)
- Summer pool in Ligueil (5km)
- Le Louroux (10 km): * Aerodrome: ULM, glider
* The big pond of Louroux (5 km course)
- Cabri au lait, educational farm in Sepmes (10 km)
- Aquatic Park in Loches (Naturéo) (15km)
- Overview of Touraine Balloon (St. Catherine of Fierbois 15 km)
- The Asses of Balaam (Chambourg sur Indre) 20 km
- Loches Verneuil Golf (15km)
- Canoeing on the Indre in Veigné water sports (20km)
- Bathing Leisure, pedal boats, water sports ... in Chemillé on Indrois (20km)
- The Observatory and Planetarium Tauxigny, "on the trail of the planets" educational trail 6 km, Observatory (open to the public by reservation last Friday of every month) (20 km)